Special guest post from Rock!
Well… it’s here guys. All the major players in the Hashimoto’s space (including Stacey and I) are in the 2017 Healing Hashimoto’s Summit.
Not only are there interviews by all the main players on many topics, the very cool new thing is the “For Loved Ones” track of video interviews done by me and my amazing Hashi wife Stacey — these “For Loved Ones” videos are specifically to help your non-Hashi family and friends to understand what Hashimoto’s is about, and how they can help you.
There are just so many great resources. Get in there while it’s still online and free from November 6th – 13th
But if you’re game, and want to watch all the videos at your own pace — they have them for sale too.
Some of the topics covered in our For Love Ones Track…
- Datis Kharrazian — Managing attitude, expectations, and family support with Hashimoto’s
- Jolene Brighten — Hormones and Hashi’s: Finding Balance in Motherhood
- Izabella Wentz — Hashimoto’s 101 and Beyond: Root Causes and Protocols
- Magdalena Wszelaki — Using Hashimoto’s to Gain Support from Friends and Family
- Marc Ryan and Ava Ryan — The Family that Deals Together, Heals Together
- Rock and Stacey Robbins — How Our Family Lives, Loves and Thrives
- Andrea Nakayama — Loving Yourself First
Truly, there’s much much more. So, if you want to see all that’s there for Hashi people, zoom over to the 2017 Healing Hashimoto’s Summit and sign up, then watch your email for the links to all the different speakers each day from Nov. 6 to 13, 2017.
Alrighty guys, get on it. Save yourself possibly years and years of frustration and time.